Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Drugstore Tag | | Miss Sydnii.

Hello everyone.
Today I am doing the Drugstore Makeup Tag.
There is 8 questions all about the drugstore.
Duhhh.
 
Lets start!
 
1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand all together?
Mine would be probably be Rimmel or Collection.
I just love them both.
 
2.What are your favourite face, cheek and lips products?
Well I don't wear foundation but when I do I use 'Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation'.
On my cheek it would probably be Revlon ColourStay Cheek Colour Mineral Blush' The thing is that is my mum's so I don't use it much. Lol.
My lip product would have to be MUA Harry Styles lipstick.
 
 
3.Least favourite Product?
Um? This is a hard one because all products I buy are normally ones that people have recommended. It would probably have to be a eyeliner I bought from Collection. Even though I do love Collection It wasn't the best. Sorry Collection :)

4.What is your best makeup bargin?
It have to be my 'Scandal eyes' eyeliner.
It was £2.99 for an amazing eyeliner!
What a barginn!!

5.What is your favourite underdog product? (Something you love that gets lookovered)
 It would probarly have to be 'No clumps mascara' from Collection.
People normally go for the ones they see on adverts, but I really do like this mascara. It is one of my favourite products in my makeup bag ever.

6. A drugstore product that is over priced?
It would probarly have to be mascara. 
Even though people love an amazing mascara it doesn't have to be £20 for a product you put on your eyes. 

7.Show you best drugstore dupe(s)
I don't have any...

8.Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
It would have to be Primer, I just don't see the point of it. 
To be honest, I don't really know what you do with it. 
Alot of people I know don't use and don't like it, so it is never something I thought of buying. 

Thats it today guys, Hope you enjoyed x

Love you, Mwahh x 
Sydnii x


2 comments:

  1. I've had an eyeliner from collection before too and wasn't impressed!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I'm following now you on gcc and waiting follow me back
    xoxo
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete